Ron's Appliance Service Inc.
Serving Brandon & Westman since 1989!
We stand behind our work and are authorized for both manufacturer and extended warranty coverage. Our techs specialize in the following repairs:
- Dishwashers (including installation)
- Refrigerators & Freezers
- Washers & Dryers
- Ranges, Cooktops, Wall Ovens,
- Over-The-Range Microwaves (including installation)
- Kitchen Aid Mixers, Insinkerator Garburators
👉 For all repair and/or part inquiries, please be sure to have your appliance model number. If you are emailing us, please send a picture of your appliance model tag. Model numbers on the appliance is best. Model numbers found in user manuals or on receipts are often not complete.
(see below for possible model tag locations)
- Monday to Friday: 8-5
Possible location of Model number stickers on Appliances:
Front load washer: inside the door on the frame of the unit or possibly on the back or sides of the unit.
Top Load Washer: underneath the lid at the back of the unit on the frame (not usually on the lid itself) or on the back or sides of the unit.
Dryer: inside the door on the frame of the unit
Stove: on the front leg of the unit behind the storage drawer when pulled out
Wall Oven: underneath the control panel when you open the door
Fridge: inside the fresh food section on the wall
Dishwasher: one the side of the inner door or on the frame of the unit where the door meets up with it
Range hood: underneath hood
Over-the-Range Microwave: underneath the unit or inside door
- Unit 1 - 2430 Victoria Ave
- Brandon, Manitoba R7B 0M5
- Standard service call: $100
- Minimum charge/diagnostic fee: $70
- Rates may vary according to type of repair.
- Cash, Cheque, Debit, Credit Cards (no AMEX), E-Transfers
- Do you do out-of-town calls? Yes, please contact us for details.
- Do you have a repair guarantee? Yes, we have a 90-day labour guarantee.
- Do you do in-shop repairs? Yes, please contact us to see if space is available.
- Do you sell replacement parts? Yes.
- Do you sell new or used appliances? No.
- Do you do small engine repair? No.
Parts Return Policy
- No refunds on electrical parts.
- Parts must be returned within 15 days: uninstalled, undamaged, and in original packaging.
- A 15% restocking fee will apply to all returns.